We represent businesses and individuals in a variety of civil and commercial disputes including contracts, construction, insurance, trade secrets, employment and partnership law.
We assist injured individuals seeking to take legal action to reclaim their lives when they’ve been hurt in an accident that is the result of someone else’s negligence.
Post-trial Motions & Appeals
We help individuals and businesses dissatisfied with the outcome of their civil, commercial or criminal trial, try to improve their situation using motions and via appeals.
Protecting Your Rights in Nevada Courts
Companies don’t go into courtrooms on a whim. Commercial litigation costs dearly — in time, money, energy and emotional wear-and-tear. Investments, individual careers and families’ futures could hinge on the outcome. If you are headed for court, or seeking resolution of a dispute, you should have experienced Nevada litigators right alongside you. You need peace of mind that your legal affairs are in capable hands.
That is where we come in. With more than 50 years’ collective experience, our Las Vegas attorneys at the Aldrich Law Firm, Ltd., know their business — the business of protecting your business’s rights in the marketplace and in court. Our founder John P. Aldrich and his team of trusted litigators are also here to handle your personal injury claims, including litigation if necessary. We also handle post-trial appeals. For the knowledge and client commitment you look for in a litigation law firm, come to ours — the Aldrich Law Firm, Ltd.
Protecting Your Rights
The Las Vegas Business and Civil Litigation Lawyers of the Aldrich Law Firm, Ltd.
We offer the kind of legal leadership that gets results in practice areas of:
- Business and commercial litigation: breach of contract or breach of fiduciary duty, employment law, partnership law and theft or misuse of trade secrets
- Personal injury litigation: auto accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, work injuries/workers’ compensation, dog bites, or traumatic brain injuries
- Real estate/civil litigation: quiet title actions, landlord-tenant and estates or probate issues
- Insurance litigation: professional malpractice, insurance bad faith claims and personal injury claims
- Post-trial motions and appeals: judgments, amendments of judgment, amend findings, motion for new trial and civil or criminal appeals
If your litigation or post-trial priorities take your Nevada company or family into neighboring Idaho or Utah, our lawyers are licensed to practice in those states as well.
Quality representation, proven skills and personal service, in or out of court — get them all from the Aldrich Law Firm, Ltd., in Las Vegas. We look forward to meeting you, listening to you and learning how we can help during your initial consultation. Call 702-583-6748, toll free or send us an email. Messages left with us after business hours are responded to promptly.
We are moving!
On November 5, 2018, we will be opening our doors at our new office at 7866 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89117. Please note this upcoming change.